Facebook Pages

Tuesday 22 December 2009

Download Google Mobile Sync for Blackberry

Download Google Mobile Sync for Blackberry

Google has finally came out with an official Google Calendar Sync software for the Blackberry. I was so excited to get this and see it work so efficiently, I must have emailed all of my friends with a Blackberry.

It feels great to make entries with your Blackberry's native or built it calendar and have it sync with your Google Calendar. I can view my Google Calendar entries even when I don't have any Internet connection, which happens to me all the time when I travel outside the country.

Google has done a great service to all Google Calendar users who have a Blackberry, I'm sure this is going to make their Calendar service even more popular.

0 comments:

Post a Comment